Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My engine management light came on yesterday. I took it to my local garage who connected it to the diagnostics netbook who found it was the EGR valve. The van was driving fine without any loss of power so I guess it must have freed itself. I bought some Forte turbo engine cleaner and took it for a hard drive.

A few hours later the engine management light came on again. Now I need the engine management light off again just to see how long it stays off for. I've looked on Ebay for a fault diagnosis meter that can remove the warning light but they all state 'not compatible.

Can anyone suggest one for a 2011 Partner van 106 HDi 90'

·
Registered
696 Posts
My engine management light came on yesterday. I took it to my local garage who connected it to the diagnostics netbook who found it was the EGR valve. The van was driving fine without any loss of power so I guess it must have freed itself. I bought some Forte turbo engine cleaner and took it for a hard drive.

A few hours later the engine management light came on again. Now I need the engine management light off again just to see how long it stays off for. I've looked on Ebay for a fault diagnosis meter that can remove the warning light but they all state 'not compatible.

Can anyone suggest one for a 2011 Partner van 106 HDi 90'
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1311.R1.TR5.TRC1.A0.H0.Xpp2000.TRS0&_nkw=pp2000&_sacat=0

·
12,095 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts