Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me with the location of the EGR valve on a peugeot 807 2.0l HDI 2007. Struggleing to find it and its not an easy car to work on with the engine being tucked so rar under the dash. Any help or pictures would be a massive help. Thankyou.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
My 2003 807 2.2 had the pneumatic EGR on the rear of the exhaust manifold on the left side I think looking in from the front, as you say almost impossible to reach but rarely gives trouble, the main fault was with the EGR pipe becoming blocked where it joins the inlet manifold on the front of the engine. This is easily cleared.
Not sure where the later electric EGR's were fitted but knowing the 807 it will be hard to reach requiring the removal of umpteen other ancilliares/pipework to access.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Can anyone help me with the location of the EGR valve on a peugeot 807 2.0l HDI 2007. Struggleing to find it and its not an easy car to work on with the engine being tucked so rar under the dash. Any help or pictures would be a massive help. Thankyou.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
ive just replaced one on my 807, its a pain to remove. I found it easier to remove it from under the car. If I can help with how I removed mine just ask. good luck:thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts