Peugeot Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts
Trust me, here in Sarajevo, I could come with a totally different engine in my 206, and no one would budge, and still would pass for Euro3 mark, as factory declared. Last year's MOT after buying and registrating, got Euro3 sticker, got no cat, no middle muffler. xD

Discussion starter · #44 ·
I have answered my own question on that. I have connected the gauge to the pump directly and get a reading of around 680mmHg. I then disconnected at the input to the solenoid valve and get the same reading. On connecting to the output from the solenoid valve I get an almost zero reading until I rev the engine and then it rises to around 150mmHg. I assume this is due to the solenoid regulating the amount of vacuum sent to the EGR dependant on engine revs.
I cannot get to the EGR valve as it is hidden behind the engine. Can I test it from the output pipe from the solenoid and how do I do it?

2562 fault code

i have a 2562 code-turbo control boost position sensor A.
I have not had any turbo on my 307 xsi hdi 2004,i have replace my mapping sensor n air sensor also,had a service n since then no turbo.
Please help

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.