Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What software do I need to flash the download and upload ECU files to my 407? Also what is the hardware usb lead called.

I had gallileo I think for my previous Honda accord which I could upload and remove remap as I pleased.

Looking to try and find the correct lead and piece of software. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I thought that was only for the Bosch (EDC15 is it) in the 1.6 HDi, and not for the Siemens SID 803 (and are there some others?) in the 2.0 :confused:

I'd quite like to know what works for the EDC16CP37 in my 2.2 HDi

·
5,861 Posts
I have just got a Galletto V54 Clone from ebay, it appears to support most models some need to be done off car via BDM but most supported by OBDII

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aint got the car with me today so cant check which ecu model it is. I know the engine is DW10CTED4.

Im assuning that the ecu in it can definately be read as the guy who removed dpf and remapped my car was able to give me the original map file plus the remapped one on USB. Unless the original one he gave me is just a standard map.

Ive asked him to alter the remap file again with another 10bhp and another 25nm asIm still looking for some more low down torque. then I was hoping to write it myself. As far as I can see the galetto1260 I have wont do the job. Need to identify ecu model first i suppose

1 - 9 of 9 Posts