Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all can any of you guys advise which OBD scanners you use?
Ive got memoscan u581 and und u381 none of these talk to my 2002 1.4hdi 206.
I need to get the mil light out i know why its on the car ran out of fuel and she kept trying to start it so its flagged up a fault.
Cheers all.

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
MARTIBHOY said:
Yeah i know but thats like 2 or 3 hundred quid aint it?
Then you need to get it cracked dont you?....
You need a laptop that has xp then peugeot planet from fleabay around £150 ish thats it , you`ll pay £80 for a handheld that will only read engine codes , you can (and i have) make money with pp, see below.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ive got the laptop with xp as ive got vag-com and op-com along with autodata cracked on it. (if youve not got autodata let me know we can sort something out mate?)
I thought the PP was more than that?iwill do a wee search on the bay and see whats what.
Isnt it a pain to get it up and running tho?
My old boss had a horrid time trying to get it going which has put me off buying one.

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
No bother getting it on if it is a good clone , everyone on here has clones look for good feedback and one that has offer option start low they will bite , i`ve heard of ones getting them for £135.:thumb:
We will help with any probs as for autodata i have a copy but can`t get it loaded for some reason.:eek:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers for the advise on where to look on here for PP.
My wee mate is the wizz kid on the autodata cracks he done mine and its fine.
If it helps you out i will get him to stick the copy on a disc and send you it down along with the crack on a usb pen.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We will help with any probs as for autodata i have a copy but can`t get it loaded for some reason.:eek:[/QUOTE]

Got your PM mate i cant reply not got enough posts yet!!lol
Leave it with me my friend i will get something sorted over the weekend and get it down to you.

Ive just put a cheeky we best buy offer on the bay for PP.
would you check out item number
To see if its a good thing before i commit?cheers mate

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
Feedbacks not high but its good , thats the one you want would think with the £27 postage if you got it for £100 would be a great price.
good luck.:thumb:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers for keeping me right mate will let you know how i get on.
Is that your moby on the rear window of that car?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ecu Scanner

bettyswollocks said:
One of them ,you can get me on that if you need

Thanks for that mate nodoubt i will send you a wee text to that number soon lol
Got my PP coming got it for £120 total so hope its going to be ok.
Waiting on my mate to come back up from down south to sort out a copy of autodata for you and i will get it right into the post for you my friend ok. :thumb:

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
windows xp is just put cd and play... any windows above vmware player...can confirm this for windows 7. got 2 xp virtuals setup, 1 for planet, 1 for proxia/lexia... and another 2 for the original versions of these.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cck2k9 said:
windows xp is just put cd and play... any windows above vmware player...can confirm this for windows 7. got 2 xp virtuals setup, 1 for planet, 1 for proxia/lexia... and another 2 for the original versions of these.
Slow down!lol
I am not that technical on the computer jargon.hehehe
so i dont need to install anything?its defo xp ive got running on the laptop am using.
I just need the pp running for now not that bothered about the citreon side for now

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
thats it. takes a bit of time installing like. the hardest part is understanding the instructions to activate.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cck2k9 said:
thats it. takes a bit of time installing like. the hardest part is understanding the instructions to activate.

Super thanks for the tip ive spent most of the day trying to install and got nowhere!!
So when i plug it to the car it will/should take me right into pp?
I will plug it into the car tomorrow and see what happens then.

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
MARTIBHOY said:
Super thanks for the tip ive spent most of the day trying to install and got nowhere!!
If like the rest of us you get stuck on the details needed like address and tech person name needed and so on just fill in the details with bogus people and address.

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
MARTIBHOY said:
well plug you diagnostic into usb, then click planet. it will then ask you for what car you have press enter and it will tell you the rest.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts