1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It seems there couyld be a problem with my ECU
407SW 2.0 diesel 2004

error code (non PP) P1621 P0606
spoke to BBA reman and they say they cannot do anything as it needs 'flashing'?
can someone with PP do this or is it main dealer only?

there are replacement ecu's bsi's ? and key fobs on fleebay but does the ecu have to be the exact same code?

next the scan says P1445 additive too high!! I think may need topping up as It has not been done by me(I will check the pot later) but if it needs topping up how much do the main dealers charge for re-setting the counters

long one but hopefully you guys can advise,
cheers

forgot to ask is there a special type of fluid for the dpf system,it seems on ebay that there a few different ones?

C

·
0 Posts
Can't really help with first two codes, apart from what Google brings up.

The P1445 I think I've seen before and it just required a reset of both counters which sorted it and as you are aware of you need to check/top up your additive.

Dealer price wise I can't say never use them except for parts.

PAT fluid is what your after and unless you can get it with discount or offer gsf are good price wise.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can't really help with first two codes, apart from what Google brings up.

The P1445 I think I've seen before and it just required a reset of both counters which sorted it and as you are aware of you need to check/top up your additive.

Dealer price wise I can't say never use them except for parts.

PAT fluid is what your after and unless you can get it with discount or offer gsf are good price wise.
spoke to main stealer today £269 to do the fluid(glad I was sat down) so gonna do it myself,checked PAT fluid on ebay but it says not suitable for my 407 2.0 diesel??

main stealer would not tell me part number so how do I find that out,cheers

C

·
0 Posts
spoke to main stealer today £269 to do the fluid(glad I was sat down) so gonna do it myself,checked PAT fluid on ebay but it says not suitable for my 407 2.0 diesel??

main stealer would not tell me part number so how do I find that out,cheers
Which pat fluid you been looking at? I've a 2005 2.0hdi 407sw and it's had pat fluid in it for last two years. Gsf and Eurocarparts sell it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313&_nkw=peugeot+pat+fluid&_sacat=0&_from=R40.

·
5,812 Posts
Also look at carparts4less (ECP web only outlet) they can be sometimes cheaper than ECP site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts