Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know where I can get a pin-out diagram/list for the ECU on a 08 plate 207cc?

Actually I'm only interested in pins 14 to 16 of the middle connector, which have corroded - presumably due to water ingress along the corresponding wires. I've thoroughly cleaned both the ECU plug and corresponding socket and the problem is now "cured". But if I knew what was on the other end of these wires I could replace the defective component that let the water into the wire in the first place.

The corrosion was a soft, almost powdery deposit, light blue to white in colour, which I suspect is engine coolant.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Apparently certain 207 models ( Not sure if it includes the cc ) suffer from a washer fluid leak from the pump that travels up the ecu loom to corrode the connection, Im sure that one of the Guru's on here will correct me if wrong the community has been a great help since i had my 207 last year
Hope that its of some help ( If Correct )
Paul

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"Apparently certain 207 models ( Not sure if it includes the cc ) suffer from a washer fluid leak from the pump ..."

Many thanks Whiskyboy. I've also seen references on this forum to a leak through the wiring to the coolant temperature sensor and/or the thermostat. I'm hoping that if I can find out what component is on the other end of pin 16 of the middle connector of the ECU, then I can identify the fault precisely.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts