Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had 35 miles left according to dash display, was going to petrol station 1mile away in morning, started car and the display said "economy mode" any way drove to garage thinking it will run crap as in get you home mode but drove OK, put some fuel in and no economy mode in display, so did this mean fuel was very low ? I am sure I have run it less than 35 miles before but never seen economy mode in display before :confused:

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
economy mode is when the car turns power off to certain electrics in order to save battery, this only happens when the car is off and starting it takes it out of economy mode, i would have the battery and alternator tested if i was you

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
had battery and charging checked, unlock open bonnet battery voltage 12.68, turn on ignition 12.45, start engine 14.32, switch on lights and heater fan 14.29. so would think battery voltage a little low but charge rate OK :thumb:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Battery might be old, it outputs the voltage while not on load, but somehow the car felt that the charge was low.

were you using the radio before turning the car off the night before ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts