Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just had to fit a new head unit after the original gave in, but every morning I get the warning economy mode active. How can I get rid of this?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Been out and checked voltages on all pins they are
2- 4volts
3- 1volt
4- 0/12volts lights off / lights on
5- 0volts
6- 0/12volts with ignition
7- 12volts constant
8- earth

So connected hu to pin 7 for memory function and pin 6 for switching on and off, but still get Eco mode active.

Does anyone have any further ideas?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i think my model is just before the facelift model. the original wiring loom plugs into a halfords harness lead PC2-32-4 Link and i dont have the blue aerial lead is just a plain round one.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I also get Economy Mode active on my 407 but I haven't noticed that it actually does anything. What does it mean?
To the best of my knowledge, this means the battery output is a little on the low side, so the car is disabling any non-essential electrical equipment (lights, radio, heaters, blowers etc) to make sure the car uses what power is there to start instead of trying to start while running all the extras...

·
11,722 Posts
i think my model is just before the facelift model. the original wiring loom plugs into a halfords harness lead PC2-32-4 Link and i dont have the blue aerial lead is just a plain round one.
I've fitted aftermarket radios into various pre-facelift 307s and never needed this part, only the CONNECTS2 adapter to get the steering wheel controls working.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is this possibly down to which system i have VAN or CAN?
How can i tell?
The car is a 05 plate but sometime around then it changed i think.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts