Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I was was wondering if anyone could help. Van in Eco Mode after battery disconnection and reconnection.

Have followed some procedures I found online but to no avail. Of note, I don't have a key fob with open/close switch.

Thank you

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Eco mode goes away once the engine has run. It's a battery saver mode that shuts down non essential electrical systems after a time to try and ensure there is enough power in the battery to start the engine. Once the engine is running it resets.

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
As said eco mode is not a problem it goes away itself once started if it comes on a lot then it is an indication of a poor battery

If your vehicle does not start its NOT the eco mode that is causing it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes the vehicle won't start. Battery voltage okay. And had been working okay before battery disconnected.
Thanks.

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
You need to recode your key battery has been disconnected before the BSI closed down or with ignition turned on.

No amount of disconnection and reconnection will help you now BSI reset is NOT for fixing this issue.

turn on ignition turn off ignition leave key in ignition open drivers door van should warn you key is in ignition if it does not it WONT start.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts