Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been discussed in the past but I have been unable to find any relevant posts and I'm now pulling my hair out.

Okay, I give up! How on earth do you get the display shown on page 217 of the on-line manual? :confused: I've tried everything bar kicking the car (my next option) and I can't get the damn thing to work. Help please. :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
848 Posts
I know this has been discussed in the past but I have been unable to find any relevant posts and I'm now pulling my hair out.

Okay, I give up! How on earth do you get the display shown on page 217 of the on-line manual? :confused: I've tried everything bar kicking the car (my next option) and I can't get the damn thing to work. Help please. :thumb:
Just had a look at mine and the nearest I can get to this is to switch to Sports mode then go into Vehicle Settings where you can select Personalisation and from there select whatever you want to display.

Multimedia Vehicle Car Technology Electronic device

Car Vehicle Multimedia Technology Electronic device

Car Vehicle Auto part Family car Gauge

·
Administrator
2,878 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I'm sure I've been there before but couldn't remember how. Page 217 doesn't really explain the process properly. I'll give it a go later.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts