Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Dukebox has now also disappeared how do i get it back this was after factory reset i am not having much look at moment.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I seem to remember when I reset to factory default on mine in order to clear the sat nav destinations, the jukebox also dissapeared as there was nothing in it, it was emptied too of course.
Load some tracks in and it will appear again.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Page 323 of my handbook, under Music, managing the jukebox.
When no audio file is copied to the system all of the jukebox function symbols are greyed out and are not available.
Put a USB stick with audio tracks into the USB port.
Select Media List.
Select Copy Jukebox
Then you can sort by folder or album.
Select the magnifying glass to enter the folder or album and select audio file by audio file.
Select Confirm, then Copy.
Select New Folder to create a new folder or select Keep Structure to retain existing structure.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
888 Posts
This jukebox, for what it is good? This is some kind of internal memory, or something more? This is something can be enabled or device with it is different, like the one with satnav?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Page 323 of my handbook, under Music, managing the jukebox.
When no audio file is copied to the system all of the jukebox function symbols are greyed out and are not available.
Put a USB stick with audio tracks into the USB port.
Select Media List.
Select Copy Jukebox
Then you can sort by folder or album.
Select the magnifying glass to enter the folder or album and select audio file by audio file.
Select Confirm, then Copy.
Select New Folder to create a new folder or select Keep Structure to retain existing structure.

Hope this helps.
It'snot giving me the option to copy to dukebox

1 - 20 of 21 Posts