Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Usual newbie post to say Hello ....

I am in the process of buying a 2007 307SW HDI, although looking through some of the horror posts on here I am wondering if I am doing the right thing now lol. :D

Are any of 'em OK ? ;)

·
Super Moderator
1,807 Posts
Charlie said:
Usual newbie post to say Hello ....

I am in the process of buying a 2007 307SW HDI, although looking through some of the horror posts on here I am wondering if I am doing the right thing now lol. :D

Are any of 'em OK ? ;)
They aren't all bad! Most folk come on here for a moan! Mine has been horrific tho and I won't be buying another but I know plenty of folk who have had no bother and love their pugs to bits!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mate - I run a bike forum and most guys on there will moan when stuff goes wrong, very little said when all goes right tho' :)

There are enough 307's about, so I guess they can't all be be bad ones. :thumb:

G

·
Absolutelyamundo - there's a vast reservoir of used 307s about, so take your time and find the right one, get it pro-inspected, and make sure there's a decent warranty.

The oldest 308s are 2007, so you might get one within your budget - the same, but better.

G

·
Lots of subtle ones rather than anything radical. Much better finish is the biggie, closely followed by better equipment and awesome brakes, but improved steering, grip, ride and a larger cabin are all present and correct. Just like a 307, but a wee bit better, and after nearly 3 years on sale it would seem to be a lot better in the reliability stakes.

·
Super Moderator
1,807 Posts
I've had a fortune spent on mine this year but now it's fixed?...Loving it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.