Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

just wondering about the door mirror heating, my 407 is supposed to have it, but i cant find anywhere a button to turn it on. For example i remember an icon on mirror switch on A4 that would make the heaters turn on when heating is on too.

Also, what about the rear seat and gloves compartment heating/cooling, which side controls those on Dual zone AC's, drivers or codrivers?

C

·
0 Posts
afaik mirrors come on with heated rear screen, they have with every other pug I've had.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But what about rear seat vents and the vent in passenger glove compartment? I could feel hardly any air coming from the vent in gloves compartment while the one in rear didn't seem to change temperature when I changed it on drivers or passengers side.

J

·
0 Posts
I doubt you would feel much in the glovebox - it would take a tiny amount of air to keep this at the right temperature.

How long did you leave it before checking the rear vents? I'd imagine it might take a few mins to filter through.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A small update regarding the glove box compartment cooling,

when i was taking out the actual glove box to check what i can do about the previous owners installation of handsfree and the cables hanging, i noticed that the plastic pipe leading to the glove box vent was actually bend in place so all the air didnt actuall go into the glove box, but rather around it.

Mind you, probably the guy who did the installation work didnt remove the actual vent first when replacing the glove box. So i did exactly that, band it back into shape and place, remove the vent, install the glove box back, put in the vent, touch with my fingers inside of the vent to make sure its connected to the pipe and lock it by banging it with my hand bit harder.

Now i can infact feel the cold air coming out and cooling the compartment, still a small amount of air, but i can feel it nevertheless. Mind you before i couldnt feel a single thing.

Im one happy camper now. :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts