Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a passenger today that pointed out that the air out of the passenger vents was totally cold, even though the heat setting was set to HI on both sides, my drivers side was nice and warm.
this is obviously a fault, but any ideas what the cause could be?

Is this a common fault?

D

·
0 Posts
Very. The flaps in the heaterbox are broken. Dash out job to fix or a some people cut the side of the heaterbox to repair. I remove the dash as its a tidier job and leaves the car original.

Sent from my GT-S5690

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very. The flaps in the heaterbox are broken. Dash out job to fix or a some people cut the side of the heaterbox to repair. I remove the dash as its a tidier job and leaves the car original.

Sent from my GT-S5690
the car is still in its 3 month guarantee period, would i be wiser to take it back to where i bought it from for them to fix it? dose it need parts, or are the existing parts fixable?

I certainly don't want a hole cut out as that would be potching, but i'm worried in case the guarantee people would cut a hole out to fix it, is this known common practice?

J

·
0 Posts
Very common fault on the 407, loads of posts on here about it. The cut-out job isn't really visible once the trims are replaced.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts