Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
It's the piano key with the car symbol on it, which provides the short cut to all the settings listed on that page in the handbook. The handbook is not very clear at times, and not particularly well written and illustrated.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
It's the piano key with the car symbol on it, which provides the short cut to all the settings listed on that page in the handbook. The handbook is not very clear at times, and not particularly well written and illustrated.
That i understand Lee , but if you press that key in your car does the tab " driving assistance " appear , not in mine anyway !!...this from the handbook......Driving.
Allows the activation, deactivation and adjustment of settings for certain functions.
The functions accessible from this menu are arranged under two tabs: "Settings" and "Driving assistance".

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
No I get the same two options as you when I press the piano key. I think it's just a case of it being badly translated, or just rather badly described. You aren't missing something, and there are plenty of other explanations in those two handbooks which are equally poor.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Don't forget 3 fingers on the screen gets you back to the home screen.....as per the features video.

·
Registered
28 Posts
On the page, is has these steps

* Select the "Driving assistance" tab.
* Select "Speed settings"

Where is the 'Speed Settings' as I cannot find it within the menu?

·
Registered
165 Posts
I think "speed settings" are only available on cars without automatic speed limit recognition (are there any?).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts