Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
be careful I was sold a pair of driveshafts costing £170 by a certain car part company 2 months ago and since then I have had knocking when turning and a month ago my gearbox has started to clonk when changing gears . 2 weeks after being sold and told they was right by the company . I thought I would check got the part number from Peugeot and got hold of the company and said Peugeot list the part as 3272lw and you have it as 3272lv and they said its a typing error and it would be corrected . well today I got hold of them since they never changed it just to be told the driveshafts are wrong . and all they can do is say sorry and they would refund my money if I have the boxes they came in . which 2 months later I have binned . plus nothing about the wrong shafts breaking my gearbox . all I got was they where sorry and theirs nothing they can do . so I now have to buy the right set for £231 and another gearbox . because of their cock up . up the big E never use them again

· Registered
15,373 Posts
Its well known that the company i think you mean get more things wrong than right but to be fair a lot of driveshafts are interchangeable so part numbers can differ but still fit as the ends are generally the same its the lengths of the shafts that vary more than anything else

For example a 607 uses the same shafts as a 406 same part numbers too !

What has actually happened to your gearbox anyway

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.