Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya

I have a drivers window problem i wouldnt if any of you could help, i bought my 306 the other day, love the bones off it but one problem...

I checked the front 2 electric windows from the drivers door, the passenger up and down no problems, i put the drivers side down no problems again but when i went to put it up nothing, it wouldnt go up :confused:

I can hear it clicking when i try to raise the window up but its just not going up, any ideas as with the snow its a bit of a nightmare i have just had to cardboard it up and cover it over for now, i have had the door panel off and there is a black box to the left of the drivers door under the window and thats where its clicking from when i try put it up if thats any help

I cant get it to a garage yet as i havent passed my test so ideally hoping to be able to fix it from home, if anyone has any ideas i will give it a shot.

Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
it will be down to pugs excellent wiring. it sounds like either the motor may have gone or it may just be a relay.

my near side front window did the same then they both stopped working. a job in progress still lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
I had this on the passenger door of my 306, if i opened the drivers door about halfway it would close. I reckon there was a broken wire in the loom from the door to the car body.

never did get it fixed as some twat wrote my car off for me doing a U turn in front of me

·
Registered
41 Posts
R-Kid83 said:
it will be down to pugs excellent wiring. it sounds like either the motor may have gone or it may just be a relay.

my near side front window did the same then they both stopped working. a job in progress still lol
It also could be Valeo's excellent switches LMFAO :nod: :D :D

Try swapping the connectors to see if the other switchbank works the window

·
Registered
33 Posts
i agree with derv on this

try swapping the switches over from passenger to drivers window
if this works then you know you need a switch which wont cost alot
and simple to fix

1 - 5 of 5 Posts