Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently my SAT NAV was stolen but when the thief broke in to my 307 sw they forced the drivers window down to get in. The 30A fuse was blown so electric windows, mirrors and panoramic cover were not working. Replaced the fuse and passenger window and panoramic cover now working, but still no drivers window or mirrors. Changed both the drivers switch assembly and the window motor assembly but still no joy. Next thing is the Built-In System Interface where the fuse is located.

Does this unit need to be reset to get the driver side and mirrors working or am I looking at an on board relay knackered?

I checked for power at the connector for the motor assembly but 0V even with engine running.

Any help much appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I replaced the 30A on the BSI behind the glove compartment first, and this was blown. None of the fuses in the engine compartment main fuse box were blown all good. With all fuses GOOD in both main fuse box in engine compartment, and on the BSI ( which includes F9 ) Drivers window and electric mirrors do not work. Just to be clear, since replacing the fuses I have also replaced the window motor assembly and the switch assembly, with no joy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Peugeot 307SW electrical problem

Hi,

My car Peugeot 307SW 2005 has the same problem fuse F5 (electric windows and electric mirrors, panoramic roof cover) short circuit!
Have you found a problem solution?

Best regards,
Marx

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Best to start your own thread as that member might no longer own that car or any other Peu. so might not bother with the forum now. Also easier for the present active members when there is no history to trawl through that might not even be relevant!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts