Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a partner 2001 where the driver side window has stopped working. It worked then stopped then worked again 30km later. After that it worked for a while but the same thing happened and now its completely dead.

I can hear a clicking noise from inside the dash after a slight delay when i press the switch and im assuming thats the relay. I measure the voltage to the motor (at the motor) and it usually spikes 7-13v when i flip the switch and then nothing.

Any ideas? Where is the relay located?

Thanks!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi They don't have a relay as such...The windows are controlled by a control module like a mini ECU.. The switchs themselves just send signals to the module telling it to power up or down.There are a couple of fuses for these systems but if its intermitant its likely to be a switch or motor fault.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's been completely dead for a month and the voltage gives a spike of 7-13v when I press the switch so I'm leaning more to something in between. The voltage spikes and you can hear something in the middle of the dash click as if it's shutting off the power. Would be great if I could just take the controller parts from the passenger side and replace the others

·
Registered
38 Posts
ifyou pm me your reg number i will look up a specific wiring diagram and check how the swiths and motors are wired

1 - 4 of 4 Posts