Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi again all,

I am having a slight issue with the driver side windows on my 307cc. They some times work absolutely fine, but other times the windows will go down in stages (stop-start) and other times it does seem to work. Some times it seems to go the wrong way to start with. The other window controls work fine, as does the central button to operate all of the windows at once, and the button to take the roof down.

I read somewhere that it might just need a clean out. I've not taken the buttons out yet incase I open a can of worms, but I have a soldering iron if it's just a case of dodgy connections.

Anyone have a similar problem before?

Thanks

Jay

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I've done a search and been through three pages of posts but can't find the one you are referring too. I also tried looking though your posts but there are such a lot that it was a needle/haystack situation.

I really love to read the post though! Any chance you might be able to remember the thread title? (Or if you could find the link?)

Thanks again.

Jay

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Managed to resolve the issue in the end. All it needed was the controls taking out, cleaning up and pushed the connectors in nice and tightly. This appears to have completely resolved the problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts