Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening. I've been hunting for a while now on here and other forums for guidance/help in relation to my latest nemises. The menu interface on the 207. I have a standard set up (although Suspect an non OEM in it has been fitted and removed in the past) the clock flashes and I can't adjust. The menu,esc,dim, buttons don't work, although the info display, radio aux and CD player are all good!

I've tried the BSI a few times. No joy. I've had the lot out to check the connections. I've even checked the fuses. They are all good.

I've seen a few threads on here with people reporting the same issues. However No one has yet said they resolved it! Is this true? Maybe it's fatal?

Does anyone know if the control unit for the user interface (vehicle set up, clock adjust etc) is separate or built into the head unit? Will a diag check pick up this or Not? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2010 207 hdi no nav but has Bluetooth and usb

Cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be handy! How does one do that via the stalk?

It would be good to be able to enter the vehicle set up menu as well..

·
Registered
10 Posts
I never remember the exact process to be honest but if I can find it I will post it up for you. Try holding the source button on the end and using the volume and scroll buttons to adjust and manoeuvre through settings. Just a guess for now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The stalk option isn't working! Think it may be a head unit change/repair. Can anyone confirm if the software for the menu(s) is in the headunit or does it have a separate module which is controlled by the headunit?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi. The clock can only be set if you have the original stereo fitted. Aftermarket stereos do not have the correct wiring to be able to change via the stalk. Unfortunately if you can't put up with the wrong time/date you'll have to purchase an original from eBay...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts