Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interested in 3008 but can’t find clear info re headroom both with/without sunroof. I am 194cms (6ft4)...will I fit in either or need to move to ma 5008 which appears to have more headroom but is longer than I need?
Also, does anyone know if the camera will be a better quality in the 2021 model?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm 6'5" and have no trouble in either car. In fact, I can raise the seat and even bring it forward in our 5008. The 3008 we tried at the dealer had the panoramic roof and I had 2-3" clearance. Our 5008 does not have the panoramic roof and I have easily 4-5" clearance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm 6'5" and have no trouble in either car. In fact, I can raise the seat and even bring it forward in our 5008. The 3008 we tried at the dealer had the panoramic roof and I had 2-3" clearance. Our 5008 does not have the panoramic roof and I have easily 4-5" clearance.
Thanks, that’s good to know, will just have to physically check out. And do you kno if the camera is a true 360 please?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi I have a 2017 GT (UK Spec) and had the full Park assist as an extra which gives you full 360 which is great. I have front, rear and side cameras (fitted under the wing mirrors) park assist is really good too, not that I use it that often but when I do it is very accurate for parallel and bay parking. Even just for non park assist the 360 view is very helpful. As said this is on my 2017 GT with the additional package, not sure what you get with current model specification as regional models differ too. Hope this helps answer your question.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Go for the model without the sunroof which has a little more clearance, especially if you like to seat high, as I do. I have the sunroof model and at road bumps my head almost gets to the ceiling, because I like my seat at its highest position. I'm only 1.73 meters high. The 2 or 3 inches more, as the other poster said, could be significant for you.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts