Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people I have a 2005 407 2.0 HDi both ESP and ABS warning lights come on when engine is started but car is not moving, they then stay on. I have visually checked the sensors but could not see any problem. Any ideas please.

C

·
0 Posts
Most likely cause is one or more dead sensors, need a diagnostic from a forum member with planet or check trem1's post today how to test an abs sensor.

·
5,087 Posts
As Cab has already said it will be 1 or more sensor's. easy enough to fix and once done the error message disappears all on its own :nod:

Reactions: dragon nose

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As Cab has already said it will be 1 or more sensor's. easy enough to fix and once done the error message disappears all on its own :nod:
Hi Trem1, Thanks for your reply but I seem to have lost the link to your 'How to check sensor' thread. Could you please repost it? Thank you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Trem1, Thanks for your reply but I seem to have lost the link to your 'How to check sensor' thread. Could you please repost it? Thank you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts