Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my car in this morning for all three, but have to drop off again tomorrow for the remap and DPF removal as it turned out to be a ECU out job.

For now though not having the constant warning that my tyres are not monitored is a great relief :)

Hammered my car down the motorway the other night for it to have engine light come on and go into a sort of limp mode - so upon being on the receiving end of that decided to get both done, so can not wait to see difference tomorrow after work :)

.... and then to tackle the dreaded heater flaps of satan!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very impressed with the remap now all tweaking has been finished - the car drives noticeably different and would recommend onto any body.

Car had to go back in as it was still throwing up depolution faulty message, with the codes P0087 and P1457 - which turned out to be one of the connectors not being attached back to where the filter would have been, as it still needs to have a current through it, even thought the filter has been removed from the car - with the other fault being a 'black' fuel filter, which has now been replaced.

Giving it a blast down to Wales this weekend, so will give it a better testing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts