Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seem to recall a discussion on this on the forum, but I cannot remember where, nor can I recall the answer. If you remove a DPF is there an option in Planet to disable the DPF on do you have the get a re-map.
Many thanks,
Malcolm.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Seem to recall a discussion on this on the forum, but I cannot remember where, nor can I recall the answer. If you remove a DPF is there an option in Planet to disable the DPF on do you have the get a re-map.
Many thanks,
Malcolm.
You can in the BSI but you need the DPF software done , i have a mate who gutted his DPF and i turned it of in the BSI , i`m going to him on Saturday as he has lights on after 3 months , i`ll tell him again the software needs done :nod:

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
The one i had done has eloys in but DPF gutted ,no codes for 2/3 months , can`t wait to read it on Saturday to see what it says :nod:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I had my dpf removed a while back and every month or so my esp and engine management lights come on. Is this because of the dpf not being there? I did clean alot of rust away from 1 of my abs sensors as i was told that could of been the problem.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts