Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm looking to remove the DPF and remap the ECU. Is there anything else I need to do on the DPF side of things, like unplug any connectors/hoses, or do I just need to gut the DPF itself?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2003 307 SW 2.0 HDI 110. also, ive just tried reading the ECU, at the end it comes up with "Galletto error... End of read, turn off dash. but in the lower box it says "Start reading...OK"?????

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
right..... from what ive just read, apparently the galletto 1260 clone pop up box heading will say "Galletto error" but its ok. the next problem i had was when trying to write the new file, in the lower box, it came up with "ERRORE INIT2 ERRORE ERASE 1"

any ideas?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
was your car error free in Planet before you tried the DPF delete ?
no it has the antipollution fault coming up, i have ordered the pp2000/lexia3.
will that cause this problem then?

cheers Gibbo as well, ill take a look

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I think your car has to be error free to remap Map but as Gibbo has put the Link that would give you what you need to Know

Windy sorted my car he has lots of experience in the Pug Stuff :D

·
5,617 Posts
Best to clear codes prior to read (you should be able to remove after if needed), you also need to ensure when mapping done that all check sums are correct, battery fully charged and write on slow speed (if an option).

Also check you have latest software and driver for lead

You still need to set additive ECU as absent in BSI or it will trigger codes even with remap

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how do i check the check sums, what are they supposed to be etc?? ive never done anything like this before :(

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh dear I would stop and find someone whas has done this before If you brick your ECU It will cost you a mint better to pay an expert IMHO
I know, but im not gonna learn if someone else does it lol. Any help would be very much appreciated

·
5,617 Posts
If you are using ecu safe it will calculate checksums if manually doing it with WinOLS it has an option to check checksums.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you are using ecu safe it will calculate checksums if manually doing it with WinOLS it has an option to check checksums.
i had bought the modded file for my ecu (EDC15 0281011081)
does this still mean that the ckecksums could be different?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ive just downloaded a checksum calculator, loaded my original file, and then my mod file, and it came up with "Check zones = 11, corrected = 0"
is that good??? can this tool be trusted?

·
5,617 Posts
If you purchased the file you should be fine. Are you 100% you have correct file. There are a two different hardware/software versions for 2.0 110. 0281010779 -353725 and 0281011081-364193 you need to have the correct one. Why did you by a map if you looked at the dpf delete thread me and some others offer to mod your map for free

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If you purchased the file you should be fine. Are you 100% you have correct file. There are a two different hardware/software versions for 2.0 110. 0281010779 -353725 and 0281011081-364193 you need to have the correct one. Why did you by a map if you looked at the dpf delete thread me and some others offer to mod your map for free
to be honest, i bought the map before i joined the forum.

from the info that came up when reading my ecu, its 364193. how can i find out what the mod file is?

·
5,617 Posts
If you open file with flashing software is should display software versions etc before you write file.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts