Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I've been doing some research on this and i'm still slightly confused. Being new to the diesel scene I have yet to learn what i need to know.

So after some info is possible?

I love in the south east kent. I have a 307 2.0 HDI XSI 136.

I want to have the dpf gutted out and have a remap to suit the removal before I start encountering problems which judging buy the internet is inevitable.

Is this all that needs to be done? Can anyone reccomend anywhere near myself to have this done and what it's going to cost? Is it worth it? Is the performance increased alot, seems to go alright at 136bhp. Are these cars prone to any other major issues i may need to address?

Again thanks for your help and sorry for all the questions!

Cheers
Lewis

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Hello all,

I've been doing some research on this and i'm still slightly confused. Being new to the diesel scene I have yet to learn what i need to know.

So after some info is possible?

I love in the south east kent. I have a 307 2.0 HDI XSI 136.

I want to have the dpf gutted out and have a remap to suit the removal before I start encountering problems which judging buy the internet is inevitable.

Is this all that needs to be done? Can anyone reccomend anywhere near myself to have this done and what it's going to cost? Is it worth it? Is the performance increased alot, seems to go alright at 136bhp. Are these cars prone to any other major issues i may need to address?

Again thanks for your help and sorry for all the questions!

Cheers
Lewis
You might be interested in scotcruz thread *remove your dpf for less than £100*

1 - 3 of 3 Posts