Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I need some advice on DPF removal and help on how to clear the DPF using gallerto lead with PC?

I have a 307 2.0 hdi 110 glx model that is now in limp mode and displaying the following:

Antipollution
Unblock Diesel Filter

I have been told these are both a sign of the DPF either having no fluid or blocked, so I think the best approach is to remove and clear from ECU?

Any advice as I know nothing on the process of doing this or the man hours involved?

Thanks

·
5,899 Posts
If you want to buy a galletto or similar lead (around £15 on ebay) and download ecu, send me the file and i will remove DPF and send back the file for free.

Write file back to ecu and gut DPF job done and it will still pass MOT

·
Registered
196 Posts
What is the usage profile of the car?

DPF's fail for a reason, and if that reason is not consistent short journeys, there is likely to be another underlying fault.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you want to buy a galletto or similar lead (around £15 on ebay) and download ecu, send me the file and i will remove DPF and send back the file for free.

Write file back to ecu and gut DPF job done and it will still pass MOT
Excellent, this is what I want to do.
Can you send the file over please?

I will need help with instructions on how to do it though!

·
Registered
14,651 Posts
No leave the cat as this helps to control turbo speed using the pressure if the cat is removed the turbo spins faster which you might think is good but it will wear it out if it spins too fast.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No leave the cat as this helps to control turbo speed using the pressure if the cat is removed the turbo spins faster which you might think is good but it will wear it out if it spins too fast.
Ok thanks

How do I get into the DPF?

Will it split in 2 parts or do I need to cut a section out and weld it back together again?

Problem is I can't weld?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
a small amount of 110s had sealed dpfs. alot are 2 piece so cant be taken apart
Is this correct as ive been told that the ones that split in half can be hammered out easier?

The ones that are a whole canister are the ones that need cutting and welding?

·
Registered
14,651 Posts
every 1 i have seen splits but as in your other thread on the subject i still say its just as easy to fix whats wrong with the car causing the DPF issue as if deleted the problems that caused it are still there

fix the problem not the symptom.

·
2,512 Posts
I was advised by a remapper to make sure the engine was running as it should then do a dpf delete and all would be ok....he refuses to do any remap if there is an issue..ie dpf clogged...you cant map out a faulty injector..or any other issue causing that fault....hope that helps.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts