Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Can anyone give a definite answer to this? After many years good service my 2006 307SW 2.0Hdi (136) is throwing up depollution errors. I have changed the eoyls bag as it had split. Still get error light. This last time regen hadn't happened for 990km and I have the glow plug error. I can clear the error with PP and do a running regen. BUT, do I HAVE TO sort the glow plugs to get the thing to regen by itself without having to plug to laptop, clear codes, and force it every time? I have never been able to get a definitive answer to this!
Thanks!
Phil

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
You need 3 of the 4 glowplugs working any less than 3 the system wont work you also need to reset the counters after replacing the fluid you do not mention doing this if you dont the system still sees an empty bag.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi!
Yes, I have reset the bag to full!:thumb:
I have "forced" a running regen and planet says that is done.:thumb:
Light still coming on, was intermittent, now permanent.:mad:
I think the fault is with the Diesel Flow Regulator!
That was coming up as an intermittent fault! The de-pollution light was also intermittent. I now have "Permanent Fault Diesel Flow Regulator Open Circuit!" Car runs fine but engine management light on all the time.
Would this just be bad earth, bad connection somewhere?
Thanks!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So, I took the Pressure Regulator Valve off and had a look at it. All seems to work fine. Disconnected all connectors in fuse box/on ecu, sprayed contact cleaner, put all back together again. So far, so good. Still just the permanent glow plug error!
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts