Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My car (RHR 136) seems a bit sluggish, although I know think it's because there's no turbo boost (busted pipe/sensor/actuator TBD) I wanted to check anyway.

I have recently been limited to stop-start town driving so twice now I have ended up having to turn the car off whilst mid-regen (warm mirrors etc). Today I took it for a good blast down the motorway just in case and then hooked it up to PP to check.

Regeneration status: Regeneration (it seems to be stuck saying throughout the hour or so drive I took today)
Particle filter soot load: 100% (even after today!?)
Particle filter soot clogging: 57%
Distance since last regen: 77km
Regeneration possibility: Favourable (during the drive)

My question is thus, does particle filter soot load 100% mean bad news? I would infer from this information that it didn't regen at all today. The car SEEMS fine although as I say there is no turbo boost so it is slower. No DPF related faults recorded or messages on MFD.

EDIT: I should also add that the differential pressure reads 0, seemingly all the time?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I think the best way forward for your DPF would be to take it off and give it a good clean by hand. At least that way you can see how caked up it is, and how clean it will be going back on the car.

I know that a blockage can be the cause of the turbo issues - the exhaust pressure can build up in the cat/dpf and prevent the turbo from operating efficiently.

I think it must be turbo week, I've had issues too!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts