Peugeot Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone failed their mot due to dpf removal. Im speaking about having it gutted blanked and put back on with a remap.

Have read all the dpf threads on here and moderator has closed one I replied to as it was old. Reckon Im not dragging up old stuff if Im asking for peoples most recent experience of this in most recent MOT.

Thanks in advance

·
5,017 Posts
I think its a case of 'if it looks like its still there its fine' Ie like you say knock the guts out and leave the canister inplace should be fine, but cut it out and replace with a straight pipe its a fail. thats my understanding of it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think its a case of 'if it looks like its still there its fine' Ie like you say knock the guts out and leave the canister inplace should be fine, but cut it out and replace with a straight pipe its a fail. thats my understanding of it.
My understanding too and Iv just got in touch by email with the guy who will be carrying out the work for me to ask how and what it entails to see what he reckons too on the new test issues. Just haven't heard from anyone who has had it done and gone through MOT since new regulations have come in

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.