Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right had problems with the turbo on my 307 hdi its seems to work when it wants so took it to the garage today to be put on the pug planet (£25) the faults were dpf blocked he quoted me £200 for the filter £120 for the addetive then labour on top dose this sound about right also is there any way i can sort this my self by cleaning it out ???

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Dont sound a bad price asked mileage just incase it might have only needed a forced regen but thats about the mileage for new DPF.

I was £250 for my DPF on 2.0HDI but had mine removed which i do not recommend on 2litre .

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Yes but there are problems with having it removed yours is the 1.6 hdi martin and you have problem still over so many mph still not without faults .

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
i still think worth it though :nod:

i think to remove my empty dpf and put in a straight pipe will sort mine , but no limp mode or regen in the last 6,000 miles.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
If i exceed 3000 rpm up hill in 5th gear over 70mph i`ll go into limp mode (thats tramping it for anybody thats wondering , i can rev over 3000 rpm at all other times ) , downhill or a straight road no limp above 70mph,

i believe its to do with me removing dpf and cat leaving a rather large empty cylinder so close to the engine and the more pressure the engine is exerting uphill,

i think that putting in a straight length of pipe should sort this out.

I have had no regens or lights or limpmode in the last 6000 miles and mpg has increased .:nod:

·
Registered
11 Posts
what kinda of bhp raise your getting with that done betty

thats the same way im thinking of going with my 2.0 hdi ??

dont know why it goes into limp mode though ? lack of back pressure ?

mind you there a sensor for everything on this car lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts