Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
message coming up saying that I need to top up DPF fluid I brought the fluid but upon removal of tank I noticed it looked 3/4 full is this normal or could there be another reason as to why this message comes up thanks

·
5,027 Posts
What did the message say ???

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You need to get a proper diagnostic done, and some professional guidance, as none of those codes relate to low additive.

http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/general-discussion-2/how-contact-member-peugeot-planet-diagnostic-28190/
Great site unfortunately i live in west wales maybe i will buy one as i have a 308 aswell so could use it on that too. I will be glad to help others out aswell when i get it unfortunately gotta wait till next month for this as skint till then. You dont happen to know were i can get one from for a decent price thanks for your help

·
Registered
428 Posts
Great site unfortunately i live in west wales maybe i will buy one as i have a 308 aswell so could use it on that too. I will be glad to help others out aswell when i get it unfortunately gotta wait till next month for this as skint till then. You dont happen to know were i can get one from for a decent price thanks for your help
I have just recieved one from this seller. Link below (I'm in Swansea if that helps)..

Aliexpress.com : Buy Newly 2013 Lexia 3 Citroen Peugeot Diagnostic Tool / Latest Version For Citroen PP2000 Lexia 3 Peugeot With Diagbox from Reliable tool suppliers on Sunshine Technology Co.,Ltd...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks that is a good price too is it easy enough to use ie does it come with installation instructions also looks like theres a set of small jump leads wouldnt have a clue what they would be for

·
Registered
428 Posts
thanks that is a good price too is it easy enough to use ie does it come with installation instructions also looks like theres a set of small jump leads wouldnt have a clue what they would be for
No installation or user instructions included. Help available through this forum and I will help as much as I can. I am no computer whiz, I am more mechanical than computers but I managed to fumble my way through it. Software loaded onto my XP machine, not very good on Windows 7 apparantley. Total cost with shipping was about £50. If I can help just let me know.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No installation or user instructions included. Help available through this forum and I will help as much as I can. I am no computer whiz, I am more mechanical than computers but I managed to fumble my way through it. Software loaded onto my XP machine, not very good on Windows 7 apparantley. Total cost with shipping was about £50. If I can help just let me know.
Much appreciated thanks for your help.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Where in West Wales are you? I'm heading that way tomorrow and will have my lexia/diagbox stuff with me. Going to see family in Pembrokeshire.

·
11,775 Posts

Its easy to use once you've got it installed - plug in to car, ignition on, start software, do a diagnostic scan.

Its all how you interpret the codes and read the live data, and that just needs experience and a good memory for threads on here :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks Cibear. Love to see your posts on how you went with this diagnostic. I would think of getting one soon. Gee Windows XP went out 10 years ago it is rather old hat O/S

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
i brought the software off betty and have diagbox running on windows 7. no messing about as it was already authorised

the planet works in xp only. if you buy a chinese one they have no clear instructions and there a pain to activate

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i brought the software off betty and have diagbox running on windows 7. no messing about as it was already authorised

the planet works in xp only. if you buy a chinese one they have no clear instructions and there a pain to activate
I got a new laptop with i think is called windows 8 so will it work on mine also whos betty thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts