Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, the pipe that goes from somewhere behind the tank to the nozzle on the side(407 hdi 04 plate)on mine is leaking, where can I get a replacement?,is it pug only?
cheers

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi I have tried search but it only comes up with top up/dpf removal etc, but nothing specific about the pipe that clips on to the fluid tank,that is the piec that is leaking on my 407 2.0 hdi 04 plate

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi I have tried search but it only comes up with top up/dpf removal etc, but nothing specific about the pipe that clips on to the fluid tank,that is the piec that is leaking on my 407 2.0 hdi 04 plate
No, theres nothing special about the pipe, you can most likely buy the parts necessary to assemble an identical pipe at any store who specializes in pipes and fittings, i dont know where that would be where you live. In Sweden i would recommend Hydroscand for example.

However, the fittings are if i remember correctly pressed on using a hydrualic press, + you will need to dissassemble the pipe from your car to measure the length. A workshop can do this ofc but the cost will absolutely be higher than buying the pipe at a dealer.

I dont see the point in going through all this hassle when theres a finished product to buy at a dealer or scrapyard, but if the question is if the materials used for the pipe are Peugeot unique then no, they are standard components.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the replies,went to pug and they do not sell the pipe separately,you have to buy the tank!! £220

1 - 5 of 5 Posts