Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well finally got ecu re maped today to bypas the dpf and and the diesel additive so far so good no more limp mode for me
so just posting on here to let anyone from the north of scotland that there are cheaper alternatives up in the sticks rather than dealer prices so if anyone having probs with anti pollution faults /additive levels send me a message and ill send you in the right direction very reasonable priced also can remap for more power

so ive had the flywheel done now the fap so hope a few happy miles ahead lol
adamski
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,733 Posts
Got mine done on the 1.6hdi but she still regens every 300 mile (10 minutes of white smoke), think its to do with not having a seperate ecu for the fap its in the engine ecu , hope to get it sorted but its not much of a problem.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
488 Posts
Betty....Afaik the dpf ecu tells the engine to regen based on differental pressure of the dpf filter and filter load.....The fact that you have no dpf and the engine(only) ecu is remapped then the additive ecu/dpf ecu is sending Can inputs to inform it to regen.....Have you tried to plug out the additive ecu......(plug is usally above the bonnet pull lever in the passenger footwell)

Whats average distance between regens with planet.....?
Ron.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
Sorry to hijack when you force a regen or even the regen tests through pp2000 are you supposed to hear the regen pump kick in

cheers
kev
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry

kntch cannot pm yet as to few posts only 2 to go and ill be there not me its a mate that does the remap ill let you know price once i can pm
adamski
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,733 Posts
risky1 said:
Betty....Afaik the dpf ecu tells the engine to regen based on differental pressure of the dpf filter and filter load.....The fact that you have no dpf and the engine(only) ecu is remapped then the additive ecu/dpf ecu is sending Can inputs to inform it to regen.....Have you tried to plug out the additive ecu......(plug is usally above the bonnet pull lever in the passenger footwell)

Whats average distance between regens with planet.....?
Ron.
Over 250 miles testing at the minute to see how far to be exact, thought the 1.6hdi didn`t have a additive ecu , doesn`t see it on planet , if there is any pics of plug to be certain mate.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
906 Posts
adamski310 said:
well finally got ecu re maped today to bypas the dpf and and the diesel additive so far so good no more limp mode for me
so just posting on here to let anyone from the north of scotland that there are cheaper alternatives up in the sticks rather than dealer prices so if anyone having probs with anti pollution faults /additive levels send me a message and ill send you in the right direction very reasonable priced also can remap for more power

so ive had the flywheel done now the fap so hope a few happy miles ahead lol
adamski
honestly.... why pay someone when you can get it done free of charge here.. anyhow... too much money I suppose..

Martin, Ron is right... like I suggested, disable the additive ECU (change the value to absent) in the BSI parameters.. I didnt unplug it but simply disabled it and its all good..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,733 Posts
Scotcruz said:
honestly.... why pay someone when you can get it done free of charge here.. anyhow... too much money I suppose..

Martin, Ron is right... like I suggested, disable the additive ECU (change the value to absent) in the BSI parameters.. I didnt unplug it but simply disabled it and its all good..
I don`t have a additive ecu , i think this is my problem , i have disabled all i can in engine and bsi ecu but something is still clocking up filter load.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi

@ scotcruz was just an easy option for me up here in the sticks dealer was trying to have my eyes out not to hands on with cars these days to damn complicated
maybe should have taken more time but needed car but all done now hopefully happy motoring for a while hope all the main problems out the road was gong to get rid but as ok for now will wing it and see just hit 100,000 so still lowish for a car these days
ill just have to post more for fault finding lol

adamski
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
906 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
I don`t have a additive ecu , i think this is my problem , i have disabled all i can in engine and bsi ecu but something is still clocking up filter load.
hmmmm :stars: thats what drives me nuts about PSA... 3 components on one circuit.. one goes faulty and others a gubbed too...

these days my pain is rear parking sensors.. dreaded short beep followed by long beep.... pure hate it..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,733 Posts
Scotcruz said:
hmmmm :stars: thats what drives me nuts about PSA... 3 components on one circuit.. one goes faulty and others a gubbed too...

these days my pain is rear parking sensors.. dreaded short beep followed by long beep.... pure hate it..
At the minute all i can do is work out how far i can drive then do a filter replacement through pp , so no more regens just a nuisance of 5mins every couple of days.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
Sorry for the question but once you have disabled the regen in the bsi can you simply shove bigger holes in the fap or will the sensors pick it up

kev
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,733 Posts
Once the remap of ecu is done you can totally remove the insides of the dpf , this can`t be done just with pp so don`t try,

update - the 407 1.6hdi has no additive ecu , glovebox out tonight to be sure ,DAMN.:mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,733 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
At the minute all i can do is work out how far i can drive then do a filter replacement through pp , so no more regens just a nuisance of 5mins every couple of days.
Well this didn`t work , reset filter twice and then went into limp mode ,wouldn`t rev over 2000 , no warning lights turn car off and on it reset`s itself and no codes stored , off to remapper next week.( Scotscruz will try and get map)
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top