Peugeot Forums banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts
No problem. It's easily done and a lot of people have responded on the wrong thread by mistake :)

Easiest but far from the cheapest way is to buy the hardware which comes with the required software. For the cost, a single diagnostic that helps resolve even a minor issue will result in saving money against the cost of taking it for a dealer diagnostic.

Care should be taken with any copy of the software, even copies that come with the hardware as many are riddled with trojans and virii. A good and up to date antivirus and anti malware should be in use befor attempting to install any software of dubious origin or questionable legitimacy.

I got given the cable from a friend who's partner passed away so I'm halfway there. I know all about viruses unfortunalty as I learned the hard way growing up as a lad always downloading illegal software. I never open anything without scanning it first now even email attatchments from friends and family.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.