Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, Arnold here from South Africa. Not sure on the version I have but over here it's the GtLine+

Car has active cruise control and Led lights 1.6Thp auto. Not too sure what variant it is over in the UK.

Car drives great an a really nice package. Did 550km to find out the doors don't lock. Now we are away for the weekend and I can't leave this car anywhere. Sigh.... Only the passenger door locks. The rest stay open, atleast the alarm sounds.

Also, check the vehicle menu and there is no start stop option at all. Car also does not start stop.

One more thing, car has auto dipping, how does it work? Auto lights come on, do I just leave it to go to hight beam automatically or is there something I need to do? I checked in the menu and it is set to dip automatically. I can put it on high beam but it does not dim automatically then.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Hi guys, Arnold here from South Africa. Not sure on the version I have but over here it's the GtLine+

Car has active cruise control and Led lights 1.6Thp auto. Not too sure what variant it is over in the UK.

Car drives great an a really nice package. Did 550km to find out the doors don't lock. Now we are away for the weekend and I can't leave this car anywhere. Sigh.... Only the passenger door locks. The rest stay open, atleast the alarm sounds.

Also, check the vehicle menu and there is no start stop option at all. Car also does not start stop.

One more thing, car has auto dipping, how does it work? Auto lights come on, do I just leave it to go to hight beam automatically or is there something I need to do? I checked in the menu and it is set to dip automatically. I can put it on high beam but it does not dim automatically then.

Thanks guys.
from inside the car press the door lock button and have someone test if doors are locked from outside

·
Registered
171 Posts

Thanks guys.
Hi Valince
The auto dip beam headlights will only work when it is really Dark! with no lights in front of you, IE. car tail lights or street lights.
Hope this helps.
Bill

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
If it is keyless locking have you left one of the keys in the car? Doors will not lock as I have found a couple of times when my wife has nipped out, leaving her handbag in the footwell.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi guys,

Thank you for the suggestions and info. Tried everything. Sitting inside the car and locking the doors only locks the passage door, boot and fuel tank cover. Car will go back on Monday.

Thank you for the dipped beam suggestion. Will have a drive late night and have a look, must say the leds are very bright.

Any suggestions a ou the start stop? Will see if I can attach a pictures of the menu. Also, we drove a trip of about 250km. Got inside the car, played a bit wit the settings, about 3 minutes and the car went into battery save mode. Is it normal to do that so quickly?

Also, then I change the personal instrument panel to what I want, the G meter and engine info show nothing. Just 0.

Attached a photo of what my menu has.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
As I recall, when you have the Engine info and G meter showing in the instrument panel, it only shows actual live information when you have the Sport button switched on!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
As I recall, when you have the Engine info and G meter showing in the instrument panel, it only shows actual live information when you have the Sport button switched on!
Just tried it and I fact only shows in sport mode.
thx mate.

Can, someone please send me a photo of where it shows the start stop setting? Want to show it to the dealership.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have found the solution to this problem if it is the same as mine which is - the car won’t lock at all. Even though it sounds like it’s trying to

OK so on the boot there are two buttons. One opens the boot the other is a locking button I don’t know what it does but if you press the small circle button it stops and allows central locking

;)

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
The other button next to boot close is when active if you use the foot swipe to close the boot it also locks all doors at the same time as well :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.