Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone with access to Service Box Technical Data can possibly locate the procedure for removing both the Front and Rear Door Interior trim.

This is on the new 308 MkII 2014 5 Door Hatch 1.6tdi Active.

I could probably figure it out, but I don't want to be breaking anything just yet!

Thanks in advance! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Going in without the VIN, it does not give a procedure for removing the door trim. It's probably just the usual:
Unscrew all visible screws. Detach interior door pulls. Use the plastic tool with "forked tongue" to prise away the plastic fasteners around the bottom and sides. Lift the trim panel upwards to disengage the top from the door metalwork and lock button.

If you want to quote the last eight digits of your VIN, happy to try again.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Going in without the VIN, it does not give a procedure for removing the door trim. It's probably just the usual:
Unscrew all visible screws. Detach interior door pulls. Use the plastic tool with "forked tongue" to prise away the plastic fasteners around the bottom and sides. Lift the trim panel upwards to disengage the top from the door metalwork and lock button.

If you want to quote the last eight digits of your VIN, happy to try again.
Thanks for looking! My VIN is ES043513 if you could perhaps try again.

I fear it may not be that easy due to the size, and amount of different 'parts' on this door trim.

(Not my car)

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
I'm afraid my Service Box V3.6.18 SB7T does not recognise your VIN.

Perhaps someone else has a later version.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts