Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people.

I have a strange wee problem with the 308. I have the automatic locking enabled, and when I stop, if I open either front door, it doesn't unlock the rest of the doors. It also doesn't illuminate the interior light or give the door open message on the display. The rear doors both work as they should.

Has anyone else had any issues with this? The central locking works fine, so I'm certain thats not to blame. I'm thinking the door 'buttons' that make the light go on and off when opening and closing. Any idea's where this is located?!

Thanks for any help. Dave.

·
Registered
2 Posts
door 308 switch problem

Hello people.

I have a strange wee problem with the 308. I have the automatic locking enabled, and when I stop, if I open either front door, it doesn't unlock the rest of the doors. It also doesn't illuminate the interior light or give the door open message on the display. The rear doors both work as they should.

Has anyone else had any issues with this? The central locking works fine, so I'm certain thats not to blame. I'm thinking the door 'buttons' that make the light go on and off when opening and closing. Any idea's where this is located?!

Thanks for any help. Dave.
I have same problem, please let me know if you have had any luck with solving this.

D

·
0 Posts
Drivers door lock usually. Needs to be proven on Diagbox parameter measurements in the BSI though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The locks on my 308 are bugging me! If I go out to the car in the morning and open it, only the drivers door will open even though in the cars settings I have it set to open all doors under 'Plip Action'.. Then at times the drivers door won't open from the inside leaving me having to put the window down, unlock the car then open the door using exterior handle. My local dealer said I need a new door lock, I was quoted £80 for the part alone. I might try my local scrap yard! :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts