Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone
I hope someone can advise, I watched a video on how to get door panel off, looked very simple remove 'A' pillar trim, cover over handle and remove set screws, remove cover around door lever pull and screws at side and bottom.
The bloke in video then just lifted panel off and removed window switch plugs, after doing all this no matter how I tug and lift mine moves up and down by half inch or so but won't budge, is there anything I've missed?
There's obviously a bad connection on a plug in there somewhere as speaker keeps going off and window plays up, if I push on the tube/grommet between 'A' pillar and door they'll work again.
Thanks in advance
Richard

·
Registered
147 Posts
Unfortunately in Allied's wisdom they made all the wires white and not colour coded so you don't know what does what.

·
Registered
103 Posts
My passenger window stopped replaced motor no go replaced the complete window mech still no go replaced driver and passenger switch's still no go along come my 8 year old tucked the wire's in the rubber from pillar to door :nod: it works :thumb: white wires so just give it a tug if it stops now :nod:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for reply, I have pulled on the grommet in door hinge and it's been fine for a while so obviously is broken wire which I need to get around to addressing.
However the speaker wire is obviously gone as well, door speaker keeps going off and if you push the grommet it'll come back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts