Peugeot Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know people have answered questions of door panels before but this is the first time I'm doing it and undo all the torx screws and pull the panel away is a bit too hairy for me!

It's a 2004 307cc and the passsenger (nearside) door I wanting to remove.

How many Torx am I looking at? There are four at the bottom of the door I have removed, what about the one in by the speaker? Does the handle and window switch need to be removed?

Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
10 minute Job :) from memory about 6 torx screws along bottom edge and a couple on the sides and two either end of the inside of the Door pocket under little plastic lugs one right behind the door speaker the other same height opposite end of door pocket. . remove handle and switch as you guessed the holes for the handle are covered by plastic trim which can be gently pull away just with fingers. and switch the same. The plastic piece directly behind where wing mirror adjustment stick would be if manual adjustment also pulls directly inwards No clips here. once you've removed all those parts it can all be carefully pulled away from the door the small plastic white clips can be purchased i'd suggest buying a few as very cheap and probably break at least a couple. If you are just trying to get to speakers then only bottom half plastic part needs to be removed. If you are trying to get to the window regulator mechanism. I'd suggest a stanley knife and hot melt glue gun as you'll need to carefully remove the rubbery door skin and be able to stick it back in place after. Just remembered the plastic trim around the door lever also needs to be carefully removed again gentle leverage from the inner edge slowly working your way around and it will come away(be gentle as I would imagine its easy to break).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.