Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I will be among the sad masses glued to the telly for my dose of ladish humour tonight!

They have "chosen" to leak quite a few of their road trips this time... looks very much fun!

David

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
BestGear said:
Well, I will be among the sad masses glued to the telly for my dose of ladish humour tonight!

They have "chosen" to leak quite a few of their road trips this time... looks very much fun!

David
This won`t have anything to do with the old JAG !!!!!!!! will it ?:veryold:

My monies on the Black Shadow.:cool2:

LET THE GAMES BEGIN !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi

Yes, was a good show... when they end quickly you know you have enjoyed it.

I *knew* that was not real stig... no way would they reveal him,.,.. cracking start to the series though...

Did look like Clarkson had some work to do....plus in the end he had to climb all those steps out of Waverly up to the MB hotel.....AND...how the h*ll did James find a car park space in the middle of Edinburgh?!?!?!

David

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Forget that, how did he get there first and not get lost!? :confused:

Was a great start to the series though!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, good start...

Interesting that they have got away with only 7 episodes in this series... these guys get their money too easily.

My wife gets a bit grumpy sometimes when she sees the cash spent on road trips, crashing cars or whatever - and its "our" license fee paying for it.... makes very good telly though.

When you realise that the three "boys" are self employed, and gain rights to all the books and DVDs that they now sell.... must be worth a bob or two.

D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I actually offered them my old car to use in this series if they needed one to smash up.... (for free as well!)

They never got back to me though :(

Would have been great seeing my old baby going out by getting trashed on national telly! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts