Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Occasionally my 1.9 dt will not start and when I check the glowplugs there is no voltage to them , to rectify it I disconect the battery , wait then reconect it and then it is fine again for a few weeks . Is there an imobiliser/ alarm, there is no keypad inside or sensors or is this a fault on the glowplug circuit ie like a stuck relay ????? Help!!!!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
from what i know peugeots are fitted with an immobiliser as standard, that reads the code of the key. some come with an alarm, but if you cant see the sensors or there is no button next to the hazard light button with an alarm symbol then no it doesnt have an alarm...your battery in the key maybe dying...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is the key battery replaceable and does this batt do the remote central locking , that always works no problem . If it was the batt in the remote why would disconecting the battery on the car make it work ok again , is this just reseting the imobiliser??? where is the imobiliser ???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.