Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have the dreaded "air bag" fault on my dash as i start the car and it seems its my drivers side airbag in the seat

I also have "passenger airbag disabled" yet the switch is "on" and replaced it so must be wiring

Question is , is it an MOT failure ??

cheers in advance

also tried disableing all airbags in planet yet still getting the dash warning :lol:

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Have the dreaded "air bag" fault on my dash as i start the car and it seems its my drivers side airbag in the seat

I also have "passenger airbag disabled" yet the switch is "on" and replaced it so must be wiring

Question is , is it an MOT failure ??

cheers in advance

also tried disableing all airbags in planet yet still getting the dash warning :lol:
yes it is an mot failure and also would make your insurance void, I would check for breaks in the 5 wires on the grey connector at the back of the comms unit (indicator wiper stalks)

G

·
0 Posts
Did planet point out which air-bag was at fault? This will certainly help to sort it out.

On older cars you can disable an airbag to get the light off - but not on newer models...:(

P

·
0 Posts
I get the passenger air bag deactivate warning when car takes a couple second longer then usual to start the car.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I get the passenger air bag deactivate warning when car takes a couple second longer then usual to start the car.
I got drivers air bag warning on Berlingo when I forgot to let the glow plug warning light go out when starting it from cold. Still on now. Need to get it on Lexia to see if I can reset it. Took fuse out cos it was annoying me

Malcolm.

·
Registered
580 Posts
this is defo a broken wire on the grey connector at that back of the comms unit then
I got drivers air bag warning on Berlingo when I forgot to let the glow plug warning light go out when starting it from cold. Still on now. Need to get it on Lexia to see if I can reset it. Took fuse out cos it was annoying me

Malcolm.
Any ideas in my case? 2001 Berlingo, does not have comms units, ordinary indicator and windscreen wiiper stalks.

Malcolm.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts