Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
My friend bought a 2009 207 SW 1.6 diesel a few days ago. Seemed fine on the test drive and on the way home. Then suddenly as she was driving the other day 'anti pollution faulty' came up on the dashboard and the car lost power and died. Turned it off and back on again and it was okay, but has since happened again.
As I have Diagbox I plugged it in to read the codes, took a pic of what was there but as there was 6 or so wasn't sure which the problem was. Cleared them and said if it happened again to come back, so today (a day later) she's back, and it has seemingly loads of unrelated codes come up. I have attached pictures.
Any ideas what the problem could be? She likes the car so if it's something that's easily fixed she's happy to have it sorted, but if it's on it's way out she'll just return to the garage that sold it.
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Seems a lot of unrelated electrical faults. Could be water damage to electrics/ecu/fusebox. Definitely take it back.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ridicolous same here got a code p2263 issue with a turbo. Will cost around 200 pounds. Fool hiding problems which I had to find out by myself.

·
Registered
813 Posts
return. Can't read the supply clearly but it's either 19.1 or 10.1. It's far too low/high, especially when travelling at 69kph.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts