Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i have a pug 206 5 door 1.6 glx T reg(1999) and i noticed today as its the first time i have had somebody in the back of my car but while the back door was right open i went to shut my door and looked and thought to myself thats going to hit the back door so i said to the person who was in the back to leave the door open and i did a little test to see.......so i pushed the door very slowly to shut it and it did touch the back door and if i had of not noticed and slammed the door shut like you usually do i would have dented my back door and scratched it big time!!

So i was just wondering if any of you who have a 5 door 206 have this problem or have noticed this before or if you have one could you go see? obviously dont slam the door just push it towards it whilst holding it just to see if the two doors meet its when the back door is fully open now surely the car doors shouldnt be doing that what if you had someone unaware in your passenger side and someone with the back door open on that side and they go and slam your door onto that door!! im going to panic everytime someone is in my car now haha! Anyways i would appreciate any replys thankyou :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts