Peugeot Forums banner

Do you need help with 1007 ?

5K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Thunderstorm 
#1 ·
I help but does not come here often

#3 ·
Hi - cannot locate your facebook page - link please?
Have a door problem with my 1007. The door wont operate at all using the internal buttons, handles or the remote on the key. Instead I get 3 beeps from the dashboard. Fuses are OK and the problem is only present for the teft door.

Can you help?

Regards René

#4 ·
I did not put link as I think it is against the forum rules not sure .
If you have facebook, search for either Peugeot 1007 and Thunder Storm as there are other pages but I think mine is the only one giving tech advice. I have done a document on the doors that can help . Remember some times the door must be pushed back to reset it or one of door rollers colapsed but check out here too as there is one on the doors too.

#6 ·
The point of forum is to share the knowledge, so if people are already here and ask for help, and you are here, why not share what can be shared instead of redirecting to some other site.

Also, its not like you have to actually physicaly cross some distance in order to get to this website, if you are on facebook managing that 1007 group, you can also very well participate in this forum too. ;)

#7 ·
I battle to open the forum deu to that where I stay I have to use mobile internet and signal is poor and take sometimes 10 refreching of page and up to an hour so I use my facebook app that takes faster , sorry but it is a problem I cannot work arround as there are no land line available as Telkom that supplies the land line refuse to instalines as the farm I stay on is to remote , I had the mobile service provider installed a booster but have only increased the phone part and not much the internet and have to live with it and there are lots of people battling with poor dealers and as I am qualified mechanic provide my service free . Any admin are free to copy my documents from facebook and post it here permitted they give the credit of the facebook page were our little network of people are dedicated to help others get the most out of the 1007 and enjoy the car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.