Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(1) Do you know this feature ???

I'm starting a new thread dedicated to new features which I find.

The 3008 gear lever does not necessarily needs to move back and forth two times to get from 'P' to 'D'. after first pull just keep pulling until it goes to D1. See the video below;

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
It's in the handbook, I've always done it that way.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
not exactly on topic and just an observation, but dose anyone else find it a poor design that if you want to go forward you pull the lever back and push it forward to reverse. I am not complaining about the 3008 as my previous B class had the same idea but it just seams illogical to me. Maybe its just a senior citizen thing.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
not exactly on topic and just an observation, but dose anyone else find it a poor design that if you want to go forward you pull the lever back and push it forward to reverse. I am not complaining about the 3008 as my previous B class had the same idea but it just seams illogical to me. Maybe its just a senior citizen thing.
Yes I thought that too, you would expect it to be the other way round, forward for forward and backwards for reverse. An odd setup.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Isn't it just the good old P-R-N-D setup, as it's been for ages?

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Isn't it just the good old P-R-N-D setup, as it's been for ages?
More or less but the thing is to get from P to R you have to push the stick forward to the second position and to get from P to D you have to pull it backwards to the second position.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
(2) Peugeot 3008 Running boards

Few days back when I was at my dealership there was a previous generation 3008 fitted with running boards/ side step boards. As it seems interesting did some digging and found-out following photos of new 3008 fitted with those.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I like those - they kind of mirror the chrome trim on the door. Do we know how much they are?

·
Administrator
2,878 Posts
Few days back when I was at my dealership there was a previous generation 3008 fitted with running boards/ side step boards. As it seems interesting did some digging and found-out following photos of new 3008 fitted with those.

As per the thread heading, lets keep this thread for 'Do you know this feature' so we can share our findings.

The running boards should be in the 'What accessories are you going to buy' thread.

Therefore :topic:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
As per the thread heading, lets keep this thread for 'Do you know this feature' so we can share our findings.

The running boards should be in the 'What accessories are you going to buy' thread.

Therefore :topic:
I started this thread to share what I have found new and not have been discussed before. If the word 'feature' does not comply with it please change the thread heading. I cannot do it from my end.

G

·
I'm starting a new thread dedicated to new features which I find.

The 3008 gear lever does not necessarily needs to move back and forth two times to get from 'P' to 'D'. after first pull just keep pulling until it goes to D1. See the video below;

YouTube link doesn't work? Certainly not on mobile view.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
(3) Back row foot rest

I ordered a set of rubber carpets (front and rear) through my dealer (for my VIN) and the carpets received last week. While the front carpet set fit perfectly the back carpet set did not fit. Dealer also could not explained and there was only one type of rubber carpet set shows in the dealer online system for my VIN and have send the same one but it does not fit properly. My vehicle is equipped with Focal and when I check with a vehicle not having Focal, at the dealer, my rubber carpets fit perfectly to it. It was found that the vehicles having Focal, the backseat foot rest area is totally flat. For a vehicle which do not have Focal there is a small hump at the transmission tunnel in the middle and foot rest area little bit lower either side.

I'm not sure about other types of carpets but if anyone orders rubber type carpets from the dealer then check before order. Had to learn it the 'Hard Way'.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Dear all, Please stick to the topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You said this and then changed the conversation to something else, then you got told off yourself by a mod for changing the topic!! Haha :lol:

Nice info on the gear lever and floor mats though thanks :thumb:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You said this and then changed the conversation to something else, then you got told off yourself by a mod for changing the topic!! Haha :lol:

Nice info on the gear lever and floor mats though thanks :thumb:
I have clearly mentioned my intention of the this thread in here :) :thumb:

I started this thread to share what I have found new and not have been discussed before. If the word 'feature' does not comply with it please change the thread heading. I cannot do it from my end.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts