Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly hello, just joined and love finding an active forum for the car I own.

Just replaced our Dispatch Combi with a lovely Traveller and what a fantastic car it is. However....I think the voice control must think I talk funny as it doesn't recognise a thing I say when trying to make a phone call.

The phone is connected, I've selected the upload contacts on the iPhone setting which it has done and I can see those on the display, so I press the button...after the beep I say 'Call <<contact>> and it merrily displays 5 contacts none of them are the one I wish to call! I have tried this with several contacts with very different names and the same result every time.

Any clues....is it something I am doing wrong...is it a well known oddity of the software or should I learn the Queens English? ;-)

Thanks in advance for any advice..cheeky comments accepted!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your not scottish by any chance??? :D

Would be good if I did have an accent it would explain it! This is my wifes car and she has the same trouble - she is not best pleased that my own car seems to understand me perfectly!!

Reminds me of this clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAz_UvnUeuU

Maybe try it with a french accent :lol:
This did cross my mind, this weekend I shall practice my very best French accent....now where did I put my stripy top and stick on mustache? Do you think I should have a baguette in hand too?

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
This did cross my mind, this weekend I shall practice my very best French accent....now where did I put my stripy top and stick on mustache? Do you think I should have a baguette in hand too?
And a string of onions round your neck :thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts